In our strategy Vision 2020 we emphasize the importance of internationalization and educating tomorrow’s global citizens:
- We invest in programmes that specifically prepare students for an international career, providing opportunities to gain international experience within each educational programme and research project. All our bachelor programmes are English taught.
- At the University of Twente, English is the primary formal language of communication from 2018 onwards.
- We participate in national and international corporate and research networks which enhance the university’s profile and we capitalize on existing networks.
- We develop an attractive international university community characterized by far-reaching diversity and mobility.
- We aim to increase our intake of new international students.
We work consistently to ensure that our activities in these areas and the results we achieve are given a high profile in both the media and in the political area.