The University of Twente has an HR International Services department that’s specialized in Dutch immigration procedures. They will help you and your family with the applications for visas, residence permits and work permits.

The University of Twente is responsible for the lawful residence of the employees (PhD candidates included) and guest employees.

More information on residence permits is available via the University of Twente's careers page. Would you like to contact the HR Internation Services department information? Visit the HR International Services web page.

Add this FactCard to your website

Is the information on this FactCard relevant to your audience?

Feel free to share this FactCard on your website. This is very easy and will enhance the service level to your visitors.

Simply check the preview, copy the embed code, paste it in your website and you are done!

Preview and embed this FactCard

University of Twente

Health care insurance

University of Twente


University of Twente


University of Twente