Young Academy Groningen offers mentoring and guest researcher facilities
The Young Academy Groningen offers mentoring and, where needed, guest researcher facilities such as access to databases, software, and electronic journals, for Ukrainian researchers seeking to collaborate with Young Academy Groningen members. We are keen to support Ukrainian researchers continue their research and, where desired, develop new skills in collaborative projects. Collaboration can take place remotely or in-person when the researcher is based in or near Groningen. In the latter case, we aim to offer office facilities such as workstations and email, as well as research facilities such as access to laboratories and computing resources. Unfortunately, we cannot offer accommodation or a stipend at this point.
If you are interested, please approach the relevant Young Academy Groningen member directly via email, indicating your research interests. For more general information about the Young Academy Groningen, you can email email@example.com or visit our website: https://www.rug.nl/research/young-academy/
Young Academy Groningen members who are interested in connecting with Ukrainian researchers:
- Marieke van Vugt (firstname.lastname@example.org) - research on mind-wandering, mindfulness, meditation, EEG hyperscanning, dance, model-based neuroscience, drift diffusion models of decision making https://mkvanvugt.wordpress.com/
- Casper van der Kooi (C.J.van.der.Kooi@rug.nl). Biology, biophysics, flowers, pollination, ecology & evolution, colour vision in animals.
- Marcello Seri (email@example.com). Mathematical physics: sub-Riemannian geometry, spectral theory, hamiltonian systems, billiards. https://academic.mseri.me/
- Laura Bringmann (firstname.lastname@example.org). Psychological mathematics, methodology, time-series analyses, meta-science. https://www.rug.nl/staff/l.f.bringmann/
- Léonie de Jonge (email@example.com). Political science, European politics, far-right, populism, democracy, extremism. https://www.rug.nl/staff/leonie.de.jonge/
- Marleen Kamperman (firstname.lastname@example.org). Polymer science, bio-inspired materials, adhesives, complex coacervation, soft matter. https://www.rug.nl/staff/marleen.kamperman/
- Tina Kretschmer (email@example.com). Child and adolescent development, peer relationships, parenting.
- Judith Paridaen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Developmental and cell biology, zebrafish, neural stem cells.
- Jorge Pérez (email@example.com). Computer science, concurrency, program verification, type systems, process calculi. https://www.jperez.nl/
- Lisa Herzog (firstname.lastname@example.org). Political philosophy, social philosophy, some history of philosophy, political epistemology https://www.rug.nl/(...).m.herzog/cv?lang=en
- Lukas Linsi (email@example.com). International political economy, politics of international trade and foreign direct investments, multinational corporations. https://www.rug.nl/staff/l.a.linsi/
- Hanna van Loo (firstname.lastname@example.org). Clinical psychiatry, epidemiology, psychiatric genetics, philosophy of science. https://www.rug.nl/staff/h.m.van.loo/
- Marcos H. D. Guimaraes (email@example.com). Physics, Applied Physics, spintronics, two-dimensional materials, magnetism, optics.
- Panos Merkouris (firstname.lastname@example.org) Public International Law, Law of Treaties, International Dispute Settlement