The Materials Innovation Institute, long established in the Netherlands and with a growing profile in Europe, is an enabler in materials innovation. Our core mission is to support industry and society in finding solutions for materials-related questions in product development and production processes.
As a network organization specialized in materials research, we collaborate with industry, academia and research institutes. By deploying the knowledge and talent of our partners and in-house experts, M2i drives economic prosperity, environmental progress and societal advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. M2i links its activities to the European market and top European innovators, thus strengthening its position as an international player in materials innovation.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from candidates holding a Master’s or PhD degree in of the following fields:
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- (Applied) Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Building Physics / Building Sciences
What do we offer?
While employed by M2i you can enjoy a competitive salary, attractive employee benefits and you can also profit from the following:
- First-class reputation of Dutch and European universities
- Excellent scientific guidance
- Personal and professional development
- Enhanced career perspective via M2i Career Center
- Wide international academic network
- Exposure to the industry
For more information about M2i and more specifically about the working opportunities at M2i, you can visit www.m2i.nl or contact our HR department:
- Telephone: +31 (0)15 2782535
- E-mail: email@example.com